U.S. News and World Report ranks the 2017 Chevy Impala as the #1 vehicle out of 11. This four door sedan is not only comfortable inside but it has impressive technology features and an oversized trunk space. But Pine Belt Chevrolet wants to focus on the top notch safety and performance features today.
Pine Belt Chevrolet’s 2017 Impala gets a 5-star overall rating by The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Here are some of the safety features our Lakewood car dealers want to highlight:
- rear, side, rear & side head airbags
- child safety locks
- driver & passenger airbags with a passenger airbag on/off switch
- front and rear tow hooks
- 4-Wheel ABS with brake assist
- emergency trunk release
- front disc/rear drum brakes
- traction control
- lane departure warning
- electronic stability control
- integrated turn signal mirrors and blind spot monitor
- rollover protection system
- auto-on & leveling headlights as well as daytime running lights
- adjustable pedals
It’s family friendly and won’t let you down performance wise if you’re loaded with cargo and passengers. The 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine is standard and produces an impressive 197 hp. Pine Belt Chevrolet loves the idea of an upgrade to get 305 hp with the 3.6-liter V6 engine. A 6 speed-automatic is also available with both options.
Drive One Today At Pine Belt Chevrolet
If the 2017 Chevy Impala sounds like something that would work for you, head into one of our car dealers in NJ. We know the staff here at Pine Belt Chevy won’t let you down.
Pine Belt Chevrolet
88 Ocean Ave
Lakewood, NJ 08701