It was a challenging task for the designers of the Chevrolet Camaro when they had to design a car that will be sporting a modern body but will be lighter at the same time. Moreover, they needed to also keep the design of its predecessor in mind. All these factors and challenges resulted in a more compact, wider and athletic shape for the new Chevy Camaro.
The proportion of this sports car is restrained and that reduced about 390 pounds to make it more lightweight. The response of its braking system is excellent with improved attack mechanism round the corners.
There are three primetime powertrain alternatives from Chevrolet Camaro with a suit of contemporary technologies for easier connectivity and a strong and sophisticated design.
Check out the key features of Camaro’s three trim options:
- Comes with an automatic and dual-zone climatic control
- A diagonal and color touch screen measuring 8 inches featuring the MyLink Radio
- The renowned Bose® nine-speaker system
- Driver and front-passenger can enjoy illuminated vanity mirrors
- 4-cylinder, 2.0L Turbo engine with 275 horsepower and a torque of 295 lb-ft.
- Silver-painted and 18 inches aluminum wheels
- Center console has a power outlet
- Rear vision camera
- Headlamps with high-intensity discharge
- V8 6.2 L diesel engine with 455 horsepower and 455 lb-feet
- Transmission oil cooler
- Performance suspension
If you want to test drive a Chevrolet car, you can drop in at Pine Belt Chevrolet.
Pine Belt Chevrolet
88 Ocean Ave
Lakewood, NJ 08701