Subaru Outback has wide spacious seats, generous cargo capacity, and excellent all-wheel drive traction. The basic model comes with a 4-cylinder engine, that is powerful enough to merge onto the highway. The available 6-cylinder engine is more powerful. Both the engines come standard with an automatic transmission. The basic model Outback gets 25 mpg in the city, and 33 mpg on the highway.
Body styles and basic models
Subaru Outback is a 5-passenger crossover wagon. It has 4 models.
- Subaru Outback 2.5i – Some of the features include 17-inch steel wheels, cruise control, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, smartphone integration with Pandora and Aha audio streaming, and so on.
- Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium – Apart from the basic features, some of the additional features include heated seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, a 10-way power driver seat, a six-speaker sound system with satellite radio, and voice controls.
- Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited – Leather upholstery, 18-inch alloy wheels, blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert, power-folding side mirrors, and a power rear liftgate are some of the features included.
- Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited – It offers the same features as that of 2.5i Limited, plus a 6-cylinder engine and xenon headlights.
The basic safety features include:
- Front-seat side airbags
- Antilock disc brakes
- Seat cushion airbags
- Stability and traction control
- Active front head restraints
- Side curtain airbags
Also, standard across the board is a rear-view camera. On the Premium and Limited models, the Outback comes with Starlink Connected Services, which includes emergency assistance and automatic collision notification.
Precise steering and efficient suspension tuning make the 2016 Subaru Outback a competent handling wagon. Check out the Subaru Outback at Pine Belt Subaru in Lakewood today.
Pine Belt Subaru
Lakewood, NJ 08701