The Jeep Wrangler is the world’s only four-wheel-drive convertible SUV. It boasts a powerful and efficient 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine. It gives 16 mpg in the city, and 21 mpg on the highway. Wrangler has a 285-horsepower engine that is very powerful, fuel efficient (472 highway miles on a gas of tank) and delivers up to 260 pound-feet torque. Wrangler’s standard safety features include:
- Side-supplemental airbags with sensor detection.
- An off-road/on-road 4-wheel disc anti-lock brake system.
- Brake assistance.
- Advanced multistage front airbags.
- Body-on-frame construction.
Following are some of the other key features of the 2016 Jeep Wrangler.
- An assistance system for hill descent and hill start.
- A tire pressure monitoring display system.
- A sentry key engine system.
- Electronic stability control and trailer sway control.
- Mono-tube shock absorbers which feature low-speed tunable valve technology that is firm on the rocks and relaxed at higher speeds.
- Under-body armor for protecting the critical components of the Jeep.
- Front and single rear frame-mounted tow hooks
- High-efficiency round fog lamps.
- Illuminated footwells and illuminated center console cup holders.
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror with LED map lights.
- Automatic Temperature Control (ATC).
- A radio 430N with entertainment features, phone, and the Internet.
- A steering wheel that is leather-wrapped.
- The Jeep has drain plugs so that you can wash out the interior.
- A center console storage that is lockable.
- Premium sound system from Alpine.
With its iconic 7-slot grille, and removable doors and top, 2016 Wrangler is stylish, capable, and fun to drive. Check out the 2016 Jeep Wrangler at Pine Belt Chrysler-Jeep in Lakewood today.
Pine Belt Chrysler-Jeep
1400, Ocean Ave, Route-88
Lakewood Township, NJ 08701