The all-new Camaro from Chevrolet is a vehicle that is loaded with the latest tech features for delivering high-performance and comfort to its occupants. There are several surprising contemporary driver-centric tech features such as wireless charger for your smartphone, Apple CarPlay, and a Head-Up Display.
Other tech features include the seven-inch color touch screen offering access to the MyLink infotainment system with a suit of apps supporting smartphones.
- SiriusXM with a year’s trial subscription to SitiusXM All-Access
- Voice-activated controls
- Available navigational features using MyLink
- Available eight-inch and standard seven-inch diagonal touch screen
- Apple CarPlay to provide compatibility with using iPhone in a smarter way while in your car.
- Available eight-inch reconfigurable and diagonal center screen display
- Available premium nine-speaker Bose audio system
- Available wireless charging pad for wireless phone
- Heated steering wheel as available feature
- Power seats along with Memory package (Available)
- Push button start, passive entry and electronic park brake
- Head-up display (Available)
It is easy for you to remain connected to the outside world even when your Camaro is far away from the crowd with available tech such as OnStar RemoteLink and OnStar Basic Plan.
There are various key services enabling you to make use of a compatible smartphone for:
- Get Advanced Diagnostic emails using OnStar
- Activate lights, horns and door locks remotely
- Start your vehicle remotely via a factory-installed starter system remotely (Available)
The Camaro also features Internet connectivity through its 4G LTE Wi-Fi system. It provides string signal thus allowing you and other occupants to seamlessly get connected to internet for a maximum of 7 separate devices
To test drive a Chevrolet Camaro, walk in to Pine Belt.